2013 Workflow used with a 2010 InfoPath form RRS feed

• Question

• Description of work: Someone submits a request through a form. A notification via e-mail goes to the next person who reviews the form, adds additional information then submits the appended form to the next person etc. At each point of submitting the form, there are rules applied to the submit button that sets fields to text and boolean values. I have set up a test form and workflow which work exactly as expected no problems. When I duplicate the same workflow on the "production form" the first works and sends out the email and even though when I look at the form library and can see the field change due to pushing the button, it never transitions to the next stage. I'll screen shot the test workflow then the production workflow. When I look at the history list for the workflow it shows all the points I put a log point in.  Each transition to the next stage starts with a "Wait for field to equal value" I set a text value here that gets set the the person pushes the button  at the bottom of the form. With regard to permissions, on the test site I'm a collection admin whereas on the production site I have full control over the form library.  

Here is the screen shot of the test workflow which works  First the workflow start conditions the the test workflow then the workflow that stops after 1st stage completion.

fda47

• Edited by FDA47 Thursday, September 24, 2015 4:39 PM corrected order of images
    Thursday, September 24, 2015 4:25 PM