Windows 7 BSOD Locale ID 1033 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a newly built gaming pc that i just recently finished building, after a few weeks of using it i started receiving the BSOD error. This has seem to be an ongoing problem and I've done just about everything i can possibly think of and look up. I made sure all the drivers are up to date, ive done a memory scan and everything came back fine and ive even thought it was from overheating but my PC is completely water cooled and are at no where near critical temperatures. After the BSOD arrives my computer freezes, up pops the blue screen with all the technical mombo jumbo, and after it restarts this is the Windows message i receive:

Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
      OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
      Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
      BCCode: 124
      BCP1: 0000000000000000
      BCP2: FFFFFA800A38B028
      BCP3: 00000000FE200000
      BCP4: 0000000000021136
      OS Version: 6_1_7601
      Service Pack: 1_0
      Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
      C:\Windows\Minidump\073113-33259-01.dmp
      C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-73804-0.sysdata.xml

Please Help!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 10:45 PM

Answers

• We do need the actual DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  

WE NEED AT LEAST TWO DMP FILES TO SPOT TRENDS AND CONFIRM THE DIAGNOSIS.
    You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
    If you are overclocking stop.  (chances are if you dont know if you are, you are not)a
    To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.  
    The procedure:
    * Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
    * Zip up the copy (compress them)
    *Please upload them to a file sharing service like Skydrive or"Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
    Link for how to  upload below.
    To ensure minidumps are enabled:
    * Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
    * Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
    * Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
    * Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
    * Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
    * OK your way out.
    * Reboot if changes have been made.
    Please also run MSinfo32 and upload the output as well.
    To run MSinfo32 please go to start>run>MSinfo32
    Go to "file" "save" and upload the saved file with the DMPS
    System specs are extremely useful so please include whatever you know.

Blue Screen View & Who Crashed are often wrong and should only be used in an emergency...

You can read more about BSODS here

Wanikiya & Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Proposed as answer by Andre.Ziegler Thursday, August 1, 2013 6:55 PM
    • Marked as answer by Niki Han Tuesday, August 6, 2013 2:38 AM
    Wednesday, July 31, 2013 11:39 PM

All replies

• We do need the actual DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  

WE NEED AT LEAST TWO DMP FILES TO SPOT TRENDS AND CONFIRM THE DIAGNOSIS.
    You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
    If you are overclocking stop.  (chances are if you dont know if you are, you are not)a
    To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.  
    The procedure:
    * Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
    * Zip up the copy (compress them)
    *Please upload them to a file sharing service like Skydrive or"Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
    Link for how to  upload below.
    To ensure minidumps are enabled:
    * Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
    * Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
    * Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
    * Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
    * Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
    * OK your way out.
    * Reboot if changes have been made.
    Please also run MSinfo32 and upload the output as well.
    To run MSinfo32 please go to start>run>MSinfo32
    Go to "file" "save" and upload the saved file with the DMPS
    System specs are extremely useful so please include whatever you know.

Blue Screen View & Who Crashed are often wrong and should only be used in an emergency...

You can read more about BSODS here

Wanikiya & Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Proposed as answer by Andre.Ziegler Thursday, August 1, 2013 6:55 PM
    • Marked as answer by Niki Han Tuesday, August 6, 2013 2:38 AM
    Wednesday, July 31, 2013 11:39 PM
  • I am having a similar problem after a fresh Windows 7 Pro install and trying to run Windows Updates. Please help!  I can't install updates.
    Saturday, January 18, 2014 5:33 AM
  • I uploded the zip of my crash files to Box for whenever I can post the link.
    Saturday, January 18, 2014 5:35 AM