none
make .iso of install.wim in windows 7 and bootable dvd

General discussion

• make .iso of install.wim in windows 7 and bootable dvd. Burn to dvd with Magic iso or Imgburn. There are so many answers to this . I'm a 1st timer at command prompt and doing anything remotely  like this But believe I can with right STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS, I NEED TO SINCE NOT ABLE TO FIND ANYONE TO ASSISIT ME. I didn't get a recovery disc only a install.wim on partion D: . I have Windows 7 home premium 64bit But many of the answers and instructions I've seen are for different OS's or omitting language packs etc. , I'm sure I need to change some commands. I don't need s questions of what info I have or where I got it on the net. PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO (  make .iso of install.wim in windows 7 ON PARTION D: and make/burn a bootable dvd of it ) Consider the fact that it is my  1st time doing such. Working inside or Outside the Box. Not above rewarding for your Help. THANKS
    Tuesday, October 6, 2015 9:46 PM

All replies

• Sometimes the computer manufacturer will provide software that will allow you to create recovery media. Have you already contacted them to get a physical recovery DVD?
    Wednesday, October 7, 2015 5:55 PM