none
MDT 2013, CustomSettings Conditional Rules RRS feed

• Question

• Essentially what I want is one CustomSettings.ini file to be used across multiple task sequences.  For example, if I am deploying a clean image of Windows, I don't want bitlocker or the auto domain join to run etc.  Same goes for capturing an image.  But the settings are read before the TS selection screen comes up, so I am assuming I have to change the Priority=Default to Priority=001 or whatever the task sequence ID is?  Do I have to edit the Bootstrap file as well?

Thursday, May 28, 2015 6:11 PM

All replies

• Try leaving default blank something like this:

Priority=Default, TaskSequenceID

[Default]

;notice this is blank

[TS01]
    ;some valid settings for each TS

[TS02]
    ;etc

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by Dan_Vega Friday, May 29, 2015 2:48 PM
    Thursday, May 28, 2015 7:51 PM
  • Wouldnt you need a specific identifier where you have TS01, TS02, to differentiate the separate TS's
    Tuesday, June 2, 2015 5:58 PM
  • MDT Knows what the TS name is when you select it.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, June 8, 2015 9:02 PM