none
the tasksequenceid is blank error message RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I updated my mdt to server 2012 and made a new image updated deploymentshare and boot image but I get this error message when I try to deploy the new image, if I change taskSequence to old image then I get no error messages.

Im still confused on this.. I mean if the install image was successful then almost all steps are completed.. I check the id number and it says 1 everywhere. customsettings... and I also check permission they seem to work better now.

also have a second thread with below: I wonder if you can help me with this aswell? I don't seem to be able to boot a pc that has secureboot enable and also uefi enabled even though I update my server to 2012 and im runnint g mdt 2013 update 1. management console 3.0 version 6.3 build 9600

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ccbfa4f0-261e-4dd4-973b-9a7fa78a833d/winloadefi-cant-boot-pxe-and-other-questions?forum=mdt

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 10:06 AM

All replies

• Hi

If you have upgrade your deployment share - have you tried to create a new Task Sequence also?

I have seen this problem some time are a MDT upgrade.

Kind regards

Per Larsen

Twitter: @PerLarsen1975 | Blog: osddeployment.wordpress.com
    If this post is helpful please vote it as Helpful or click Mark for answer.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 1:44 PM
  • yes same problem then, but I don't remeber if the message was the same. I think it said something about ID 1 and ID 2 then ? Do I have to delete the old task sequence? I will try that!

Monday, December 28, 2015 8:06 AM