ONET.XML Missing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I am in the middle of a SharePoint upgrade, and I'm getting the below warning in my upgrade.log.  The path that it is referencing does not exist.  Can anyone tell me anything about this warning?  Thanks.

[SPWebTemplateSequence] [DEBUG] [11/7/2011 9:00:20 AM]: Loading onet.xml at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\Template\SiteTemplates\TCC\xml\onet.xml
    [SPWebTemplateSequence] [WARNING] [11/7/2011 9:00:20 AM]: Template TCC#0: Failed to find onet.xml for 'TCC#0' template: tried 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\Template\SiteTemplates\TCC\xml\onet.xml'.
    [SPWebTemplateSequence] [WARNING] [11/7/2011 9:00:20 AM]: Template TCC#0: Failed to determine the target template version for the 'TCC#0' template, assuming '0.0.0.0'.
    [SPManager] [DEBUG] [11/7/2011 9:00:20 AM]: NeedsUpgrade [Teamcenter Community Site - %LCID%1033 - %GTID%_GLOBAL_#10001 - %TMPLID%TCC#0
         A Teamcenter Community site allows teams to create, organize, and share information with powerful features such as Visual Issues, Routing Slips workflow, enhanced Document Library, Site Map and access to Teamcenter Community software applications, etc.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 3:26 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Which is version of SharePoint you are upgrading to? In the upgrade scenario the Upgrade Job is looking for the corresponding site definition from the SharePoint binary install. From your Upgrade Log, it appears that the folder “TCC” is missing from 12 hive Site Templates location.

Here is an article talking about the similar issue. You can try his solution to see if it works for your problem.

http://rajeshagadi.blogspot.com/2009/06/sps-2003-to-moss-2007-migration-warning_29.html

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pengyu Zhao

• Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Friday, November 18, 2011 2:41 AM
    Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:28 AM