none
event receiver cancel the request for deletion a PDP in project server 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

i have created a pdp and put a excel format with some check box feature. but due to some problem i do not want to use it. and now i have created another pdp with some custom field. and add this pdp to stage and add this particular stage to workflow and submit. my problem is when i publish a project and fill the all pdps details. and also fill my risk page which contain custom field and submit it. but when i want to reopen this page then its giving error related to excel format. and error is you can not open excel format. but i am not using this page. i don't know why it is happening.

and the other thing i am not able to delete my PDP which contains excel format. it also giving error "event receiver cancel the request". please help me i am totally helpless regarding this.

Please reply soon.

Thanks 

vivek

Friday, January 25, 2013 9:11 AM

Answers

• Hi Vivek,

Did you try opening up the PDP by typing ".....pwa/yourfaultypdp.aspx?contents=1" and removing the web part from there?

Thanks

Thanks, Kashif

• Marked as answer by Vivek S Tomar Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:25 AM
    Friday, January 25, 2013 3:05 PM

All replies

• Hi Vivek,

Did you try opening up the PDP by typing ".....pwa/yourfaultypdp.aspx?contents=1" and removing the web part from there?

Thanks

Thanks, Kashif

• Marked as answer by Vivek S Tomar Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:25 AM
    Friday, January 25, 2013 3:05 PM
  • Hi!

To delete the PDP you first need to remove it from all the workflow stages and EPTs.

Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:43 AM