none
HUP Purchase of Office 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to purchase Office 2013 through my company HUP. I entered my email address and program code, received the "Buy Now" email, click the link, and end up back on the "see if you qualify" page. How do I get out of this endless loop and purchase Office?

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 5:02 AM

Answers

• check with your company Benefits Administrator, to confirm that they have activated the company benefit for HUP and that HUP is a current entitlement.

There is a Customer Support link on the HUP webpage, where you can contact Digital River for further assistance.

I just checked ours, and it's working ok (I'm in Australia and we use the US HUP website)

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

• Marked as answer by LPCasey Wednesday, December 4, 2013 8:27 PM
    Wednesday, December 4, 2013 9:05 AM

All replies

• check with your company Benefits Administrator, to confirm that they have activated the company benefit for HUP and that HUP is a current entitlement.

There is a Customer Support link on the HUP webpage, where you can contact Digital River for further assistance.

I just checked ours, and it's working ok (I'm in Australia and we use the US HUP website)

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

• Marked as answer by LPCasey Wednesday, December 4, 2013 8:27 PM
    Wednesday, December 4, 2013 9:05 AM
  • Hi

Thanks Don for your solution.

This will also help others who meet similar problems in this forum.

Thanks again

Tylor Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, December 5, 2013 1:34 AM