none
How can I Take Emails Backup from Webmail Account?

Question

• Greetings, friends; My friend is working in a big MNC where his colleagues expressed to take backup of emails from email account. Now, the problem is his colleagues using different email account from different email service providers. So his boss is looking for suitable solution to take backup of emails in hurry.

Please suggest any useful solution to create backup of webmail emails.

Thanks in Advance!!

Saturday, June 16, 2018 7:15 AM

All replies

• Hi Calorina,

Good to see you here to ask these good queries here at Microsoft Technet. Let's try to give a solution for your query.

In order to take backup of emails from different email service providers is not so possible for you or any other user. You can only take backup of selected email services. For this, you need to use any third party application.

After a long research, I got this Email Backup Software which offers successful conversion from 40+ online email service providers. 

The tool allows you to take backup from Webmail, Web host, cloud mail email accounts backup. It offers users of Gmail, GMX, Yahoo Mail, Rediffmail, Outlook.com, Office 365, Email.com, Godaddy, HostGator, BlueHost, DreamHost, Zoho Mail, Amazon Work Mail, iCloud, etc. emails backup from webmail account.

It allows user to save emails backup to technical file formats such as PST, EML, MBOX, MSG, EMLX, PDF, Doc, XPS, etc. or directly to webmail account i.e. Rediffmail, Outlook.com, Windows Live Mail, Lotus Notes, Thunderbird, Office 365, etc.

Just Follow the simple steps to Take Backup of Emails in few moments.

• Download Email Backup Software and launch it.
    • Now, select your email service provider.
    • Enter your email credentials and press Login button.
    • Choose File saving format.
    • Now, set file naming option and the destination location
    • Now, press BACKUP button to begin the process.

Saturday, June 16, 2018 12:37 PM
  • Thanks Steve for your answer. Finally, This solution works for me & my friend.

Thanks buddy! Doing a great job!! @Stevesmith

Monday, June 18, 2018 9:51 AM
  • My mail backup tool does it all for me. Apart from backing mail clients like Outlook, Mac mail, Postbox, and Thunderbird; Mail Backup X also gives direct support to IMAP clients of all the known mail providers with much ease.
    Wednesday, July 4, 2018 9:36 AM