Device Drivers Not Available in Windows 7 Professional (Student's free operating system) RRS feed

• Question

• I've Windows 7 Professional (Student Version from DreamSpark) and am having problem with installation of Drivers for Bluetooth USB Device, It worked before matching / pairing "Samsung DUOS". Can you help me over there?

All it says like this

Other Device

• Bluetooth Peripheral Device

I Was unable to attach image! Sorry for that

Saturday, December 28, 2013 6:12 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Have you tried the other USB ports? Please check and test if it works?

Generally speaking, your issue may be related to USB bluetooth adpater driver. So you can uninstall this driver from Device manager , restart, and then re-plug in bluetooth device, it will prompt you to install the new hardware and search for its driver. If it failed to install the driver, you can manually install it from the CD provided by manufacturer.

Thanks!

Andy Altmann
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by 暁北 Monday, January 6, 2014 4:05 PM
    Tuesday, December 31, 2013 1:49 AM

All replies

• I've Windows 7 Professional (Student Version from DreamSpark) and am having problem with installation of Drivers for Bluetooth USB Device, It worked before matching / pairing "Samsung DUOS". Can you help me over there?

All it says like this

Other Device

I Was unable to attach image! Sorry for that

• Merged by ZigZag3143x Saturday, December 28, 2013 6:27 AM Duplicate thread
    Saturday, December 28, 2013 6:16 AM
  • Disable antivirus application and then check what happens. i also face this issue for me disable AV and pairing works. check and let me know

Akshay Pate

Saturday, December 28, 2013 6:22 AM
  • Get Service Pack 1 and run it if you haven't, go through tons of updates after that also (I had 80+). Get drivers from the manufacturer's web site. Hopefully it's an ASUS, they have good support. I just installed this version on Christmas & wanted the Bluetooth and it showed up in my taskbar & works great.
    Saturday, December 28, 2013 10:02 AM
  • Hi,

Have you tried the other USB ports? Please check and test if it works?

Generally speaking, your issue may be related to USB bluetooth adpater driver. So you can uninstall this driver from Device manager , restart, and then re-plug in bluetooth device, it will prompt you to install the new hardware and search for its driver. If it failed to install the driver, you can manually install it from the CD provided by manufacturer.

Thanks!

Andy Altmann
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by 暁北 Monday, January 6, 2014 4:05 PM
    Tuesday, December 31, 2013 1:49 AM
  • At Last I Found Solution:

It was so nice of you all to post your suggestions! But one thing you forgot me to ask is, "Are you using a China's Manufactured USB Bluetooth Device?" .

Yes! I'm using a china's manufactured device which is available here for $.070 (Rs. 70) in Pakistan. This for no doubt, comes without a disc of drivers.

Error was only found with "Samsung GTS DUOS" so, I sold that out and bought NOKIA which is working excellent with that adapter.

To some extent, one this is confusing me! The device was working fine / works fine till now without any other error in Windows XP SP3 (Pirated) (Oops I'm using Student Pack by Microsoft Corporation).

Regards,

Muhammad Kashif Sajjad

Lahore, Pakistan, +92

Khan.G

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 10:32 AM