Modify Skype for Business on prem standard monitoring reports RRS feed

• Question

• Hello 
    I was requested to adjust or modify the MS standard reports of S4B 2015 for a customer. (Add additional filters to the out of the box reports, etc.)

Does someone have experience how to locate the datasets of the reports? I mean any other than the Monitoring Dashboard. The SSRS page points to crafted URLs and I struggle to find the source to load to the report builder in order to modify it.
    THX, 

• Edited by rozgi Thursday, October 18, 2018 1:28 PM
    Thursday, October 18, 2018 12:42 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The datasets of report are produced from back end SQL server which stores the archiving and monitoring data, you could find them from the different databases.

And this can be seen in the following terms:

• LCSLog: Archive information about Instant messaging sessions, P2P calls and conferencing used by the archiving server.
    • LCSCdr: Store the call details records used by the monitoring server.
    • QoEMetrics: store information about Quality of Experience used by the monitoring server.

It is available to use “Report Builder” tool to have your query for the above databases and build into a custom report then export them for your use.

Here is an article for your reference regarding how to create the custom reports.

Another one describes the steps on creating a custom monitoring report and building up SQL query could be referred to.

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Kind regards, 

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, October 19, 2018 5:27 AM