Email won't send RRS feed

• Question

• I have upgraded to Windows 10 and since then I have not been able to send emails from Outlook. I can receive and it goes thru the action of sending but will not send. Anyone else have same issue?
    Wednesday, August 12, 2015 7:59 AM

Answers

• Try using the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. Run sfc /scannow as an elevated administrator in command prompt.

Also double check your credentials and server settings within Outlook.

-

Hessam
    Windows Outreach Team- IT Pro
    Windows for IT Pros on TechNet

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 10:15 AM
  • Hi,

Is this email account is your company internal mail system? This can be exchange server problem. Under this situation, it would be better to post your question at exchange forum for further assistance.

You can also use other account, such as Microsoft Account email for test. 

If no use, please try to remove the account and re-add it for test.+

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Bruce Wooding Friday, August 28, 2015 12:16 AM
    Friday, August 14, 2015 8:06 AM

All replies

• Try using the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. Run sfc /scannow as an elevated administrator in command prompt.

Also double check your credentials and server settings within Outlook.

-

Hessam
    Windows Outreach Team- IT Pro
    Windows for IT Pros on TechNet

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 10:15 AM
  • Hi,

Is this email account is your company internal mail system? This can be exchange server problem. Under this situation, it would be better to post your question at exchange forum for further assistance.

You can also use other account, such as Microsoft Account email for test. 

If no use, please try to remove the account and re-add it for test.+

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Bruce Wooding Friday, August 28, 2015 12:16 AM
    Friday, August 14, 2015 8:06 AM
  • me too. i can send from office 365 but not hotmail
    Monday, August 17, 2015 9:44 AM