none
MSPS 2013 - related a document to the project tasks - Icon is not visible in project schedule RRS feed

• Question

• When adding a document (related Items) to the project tasks in a project schedule at the task does not see the icon of the document.
    Although the icon issue or risk when binding is visible.
    And the icon is also seen in the "Projects Center"

Also related items are not visible in the "Tasks" (http://server/PWA/Tasks.aspx) from the user.

Attachments

View, add or edit related information such as documents, issues, or risks.
    Issues
    Title Due Date Status
    Risks
    Title Due Date Status
    Documents
    Title File Name Status

Maybe someone know why it don't works?

• Edited by Office4 Monday, January 21, 2013 9:05 AM
    Monday, January 21, 2013 8:11 AM

All replies

• Seems have seen this behavior in past, when you try to upload the document using single file upload option (i.e. without using the explorer) it displays the icon correctly, where as if you use multiple files option and use the explorer to upload the file instead it doesn't displays the icon

Let us know if you are observing the same behavior 

Thanks | Sunil Kr Singh | http://epmxperts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:47 PM
  • Anyone can reproduce this steps on Project Server 2013:
    * Upload document to project site document library
    * Open project plan for editing in pwa, add to any task related item – uploaded in previous step document
    * Save and publish project
    Than check in project schedule and project center – icon associated document to task and project.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 7:36 AM
  • I have tested this on 2 different MSPS2013 installations and the result is consistent. It seems like the document icon is missing from the project detail view but is present in the project center. Risk and issue icon works fine.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 4:25 AM
  • Hi,

I was wondering if you figured out the solution for this? I'm facing the exact issue.

Thanks.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 10:48 PM
  • same thing happen to me
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 2:36 AM