i may nhave been hacked..cant log in to admin on notebook says user name or password is bad...how do i fix it RRS feed

• General discussion

• i think I been hacked cause I cant log in to admin error says name and password bad so how do I recover my computer

Monday, August 4, 2014 3:00 PM

All replies

• i think I been hacked cause I cant log in to admin error says name and password bad so how do I recover my computer

please please help fast
    Monday, August 4, 2014 3:01 PM

please please help fast

I have a Toshiba mini notebook and it runs windows 7 but have all the updates and went on and made me admin and put password so my granddaughter would have her own and I downloaded Microsoft safe tool for kids and now this
    Monday, August 4, 2014 3:05 PM

please please help fast

I have a Toshiba mini notebook and it runs windows 7 but have all the updates and went on and made me admin and put password so my granddaughter would have her own and I downloaded Microsoft safe tool for kids and now this

ok a lot of help here
    Monday, August 4, 2014 4:42 PM

please please help fast

ok a lot of help here

no one helps here so ill go somewhere else
    Monday, August 4, 2014 4:43 PM