none
How do I convert OST to PST with converter tool? RRS feed

• Question

• I have most Important file save in OST file format. Its file does not open other MS Outlook and email. I forget Password for MS Outlook email. How to recover my OST File.
    Saturday, February 2, 2019 12:10 PM

All replies

• Download a free trial version of OST to PST Converter tool from Shoviv and know step by step working process. Using a free trial version, you will also be able to export first twenty-five items per folder from OST to PST and Office 365.

Read in detail: https://www.shoviv.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

• Edited by vedvashistha Tuesday, April 2, 2019 5:58 AM did a correction
    Tuesday, February 5, 2019 5:59 AM
  • You can use OST to PST Conversion Software for the recovery of  MS Outlook email messages from MS Outlook deleted folders. The software can recover data from all mail formats including HTML and Plain Text formats and convert them OST to PST format. This tool also provides option to save recovered data in PST, EML, MSG format, you can use free trial version of OST to PST Converter software.

Visit here more info:  http://www.filefixutility.com/outlook/ost-pst-converter-free-trial/

Tuesday, February 5, 2019 12:46 PM
  • Hi, If you want to Migrate OST file to Microsoft Outlook PST file then you can prefer this best OST PST software. This can easily convert the OST file data to Outlook PST file format. Also, it provides you with many options such as you can save the OST data to Outlook PST / EML / MSG / Office 365 / HTML. In addition, if you want then you can migrate the selective OST file data. Moreover, the user interface of this software is so simple and easy to use for Technical and novice users. For complete information, the user can refer: OST to PST Migration Tool

Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:50 AM
  • Highly recommend you to free download OST to PST Converter Software that can simply extract the unreadable Outlook OST file data as well as easily allows you to export the damage OST file to PST file with additional several formats such as Outlook PST, Office 365, EML, EMLX MBOX, vCard, vCal and Live Exchange Server account with complete attachment etc.

Read more: https://download.cnet.com/SysOZ-OST-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77992952.html

Thursday, May 2, 2019 10:43 AM
  • or converting OST file to PST filr Outlook provides inbuilt function, here take look:

Open Outlook MAPI client (when default profile is not modified)

Go to Files > Click on Import and Export > Select the Existing PST file or create a New PST file

Now the OST file is converted into PST file. It's as simple as it seems.

Monday, May 27, 2019 5:59 AM
  • You can easily convert OST file to PST format using a third-part tool OST to PST Converter. 

1. Downlaod and Install OST to PST Converter software on your PC.
    2. Add the OST file in the software and scan the file.
    3. Now choose Convert option and select PST file from differnt conversion options.
    4. And choose a folder to save the output file.
    5. Now click on Start Conversion to start the OST to PST Conversion.

Learn More- http://bit.ly/ost-to-pst-software

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 9:23 AM
  • Use Datavare OST to PST Conversion  tool is most reliable & easy way to transfer lost data from orphaned OST file and convert email from outlook OST file into PST with all relevant folders:- Inbox, Draft, Journals, Tasks, Calendars, Outbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Notes, and Contacts.Free Trial version which converts the first 10 items from each folder.

• Edited by danielbryan Wednesday, May 29, 2019 10:55 AM
    Wednesday, May 29, 2019 10:47 AM
  • For OST to PST conversion, you can get the help of an OST to PST converter software. The software also lets you to fix OST errors and recover data. Try it: https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
    Thursday, May 30, 2019 9:54 AM
  • Ask the administer to reset your Outlook account password, Or else you can take the help of third party tool for converting OST file into the PST file format. Then after with the help of the “Import/Export” Wizard, you can easily import the transferable PST file on other Outlook account to reaccess your entire Outlook mailbox data.
    Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:43 PM
  • Hello,

If you are unable to open your .ost file in MS Outlook, then you should go with third party tool like RecoveryMails OST to PST Converter.

First, convert .ost file to pst through above tool, then import .pst file to MS Outlook directly.

Friday, June 7, 2019 10:07 AM
  • The OST to PST converter tool is a perfect tool which helps to export damaged, corrupted all Exchange offline data file like email, contact, task, journal, and attachments into Outlook PST format. This software works easily in the data recovery field without any restriction and maintains the folder structure. For more info: www.osttopst.pro/

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 7:13 AM
  • If you want to Convert OST file into PST format, you can use OST to PST Converter, I have used this Software and 
    you can also try with your OST file format. You can use the free trial version.

For more information: https://www.toolsbaer.com/ost-to-pst-conversion/

Thursday, June 27, 2019 5:36 AM
  • You can use SysBud OST to PST converter software which provides easy GUI Interface so that any user can export all OST file into PST file format. The tool is designed with the latest technology of file recovery therefore it recovers orphaned & inaccessible OST file and transfer into PST file format without modifying item properties. FREE DEMO version is also provided by SysBud which converts first 20 email item from each folder. Know more:-http://www.sysbud.com/ost-to-pst.html

Friday, June 28, 2019 8:51 AM
  • If you are searching out the Converter of OST to PST, you then are at right vicinity. You can use OST to PST Converter to to your large and bulk of OST documents to format PST approach. This could be very dependable tool for convert, deploy and configure your documents very properly. Few weeks ago I turned into stuck for migrating files. Then my colleague recommended me about the OST to PST converter and I got ideal answer of my hassle. I hope you will additionally get the best outcomes.
    Monday, July 1, 2019 1:45 PM
  • Bitacube OST to PST Converter tool has powerful algorithm to convert OST to PST.

https://www.bitacube.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Beside this, the software allows to migrate OST to Office 365 and exchange server too.

Thursday, July 11, 2019 7:30 AM
  • SysOZ OST to PST Converter is a software which is prepared with most advanced tool that has the advanced features that can convert you damaged data form OST to PST without any issues.  And there is no data loss after conversion of data from OST to any other formats PST, EML, MBOX, vCard, vCal, EMLX, and MSG. It supports OS Windows’s version such as 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32 bit & 64bit). Without installing MS Outlook in your system you can convert OST mailbox data like emails, inbox, outbox, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, contacts, calendars and many more into PST. It is easy to use for everyone even a non-regular user of this type of software can easily use it for conversion process.

Read more: 
    https://www.sysoz.com/products/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:28 AM
  • Have a look for https://www.zaplogix.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html tool to effectively Convert OST file to PST format. It allow saving the deleted data into PST/ TXT/RTF/MHTML/EML file format.

Saturday, July 20, 2019 6:25 AM
  • This application will experiment your hard disk for OST and PST documents - you can then pick the folders to recover, deciding on them in the preview: this selection will show you all the folders that this system has discovered in the decided on OST/PST file, consisting of the email messages contained in them.

Download free - OST to PST Converter

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 12:39 AM
  • Hello Jacob

Hope you are doing well.

Look, there are basically two ways to convert OST to PST file. First is manual process and second is automatic process which is done by some third-party tools. In manual process there are many techniques and software enthusiastic people finding new way to do the job. But mainly there are ARCHIVE Process which I am here going to explain. 

Manual Process to convert OST to PST file-

1. Open MS Outlook and click on the File menu.
    2. Click Options and go to Advanced Option.
    3. Click on Auto Archive Settings.
    4. At last, choose the number of days in which user want to run auto-archiving. Select and save archived file or folder and click OK.
    5. Now open the Archived PST and open it On MS Outlook 

Basically, it is the simplest way of conversion but it is not an actual way to convert OST to PST and sometimes it can cause data corruption and data problems.

Try this method If you are software professional or aware these kind of process.

So for normal users, automatic method is the best way to convert without loosing any data. This is done by software and very time consuming. By just some click you can transfer OST files into Outlook easily. Quick way to convert OST to PST is by OST to PST converter.

Hope It might help!

Thanks

Saturday, July 27, 2019 8:42 AM
  • For the conversion of OST file use the best OST to PST converter tool, download eSoftTools OST to PST converter tool. There are many converter and recovery tool available but one should use best and secure converter tool to recover data securely. It helps to convert OST file into multiple formats like Office 365, MBOX, CSV, EML, MSG, vCard, HTML, PST Outlook. This program shows the smart preview to the user before the conversion of OST file.
    • Proposed as answer by rondevide Monday, July 29, 2019 6:49 AM
    Monday, July 29, 2019 6:33 AM
  • If you are unable to recover your OST file then there might be the possibility of corruption. Your Outlook data file must be corrupted. There are certain reasons behind OST file corruption like hardware related and software issues which can occur at any time.

There exist certain techniques applying which you can recover your OST file.

• Update the folder
    • Recreate OST file
    • Make use of Scanpst.exe tool
    • Compress the OST file
    • You can disable the antivirus and firewall settings

If these techniques do not work then you have one more option to go for and that is to use an automated tool like OST to PST converter.  This tool can fix the OST file corruption and is very effective as it repairs and fixes all the types of corruption and restore back the data files.

Thursday, August 1, 2019 5:30 AM
  • Check out this OST to PST Converter tool which  preview of all the mail objects after conversion. OST to PST Converter is an expert utility in order to convert OST to PST files safely. 

Visit here to know more:- https://www.mannatsoftware.com/kernel-ost-to-pst-converter

Friday, August 9, 2019 11:32 AM
  • Hey there!!

I tell you I've encountered the same problem in the past. Thankful that I found this software on the web. It's called OST TO PST CONVERTER developed by CoolUtils. Ever since I've been helped by this software I've become an avid follower of the site, waiting for new product release. If you wanna fix your problem though.

Check this link. https://www.coolutils.com/OSTtoPSTConverter Just thank me later.

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 3:52 AM
  • The longer that I’ve been using this software the more that I’m impressed with the efficiency I got from it. I’m talking about the OST to PST Converter I got from an agent at CoolUtils. Done me a great help for years now. Try using one. It might save you some trouble too.

Here’s the link for you to download the software - https://www.coolutils.com/OSTtoPSTConverter

Saturday, August 17, 2019 6:32 AM
  • Can you open OST file from outlook?

Click Tools -> Account Settings -> Double click Email account -> More settings -> Advanced tab -> select Use Cached Exchange Mode check box -> Click Offline Folder File Settings... and Click Browse -> Browse to .OST file -> restart Outlook.

After restart outlook, Click File -> Import and Export -> Export to a file -> Personal Folder File (.pst).

Method 2: Create a new Personal Folder File (.pst), drag the folder to .pst that you want to move.
    Note: Dragging default folders, such as Inbox, Calendar, and Contacts, brings up a message that you can’t move default folders. The contents will be copied instead, with the folder named Inbox (1), Calendar (1), etc.

Monday, August 19, 2019 9:47 AM
  • If you are looking for the migration solution of the Outlook file formats from OST to PST then here I can help you. Mainly, users want to convert the OST file into PST because they got their OST file damaged due to some reasons. You can take help of this third-party tool that is Softaken OST to PST Converter software which is the simple and remarkable tool to export the data from corrupted OST file to PST to use its data properly. This tool also provides a feature to recover or repair the OST file and that data into a new PST file. You can try its free trial version from here:- https://www.softaken.com/ost-to-pst-converter
    Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:58 AM
  • Use MailsClick Convert OST file program is a very helpful tool for data transfer such as Tasks, Notes, Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and General tabs. You can click a tab to view the contents. All other constituent connected to an email, such as sender's and receiver's address.

* It works on OST file versions-2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.
    * It works with all Windows OS version like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
    * Compatible with entire MS Outlook (32 and 64bits) version.
    Download the free trial version visit here:- https://www.mailsclick.com/convert-ost-file/
    Saturday, August 24, 2019 9:01 AM
  • For the conversion work you can take the help of InQuit OST to PST Converter application which helps to export your corrupt OST file to PST file and another file formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard, and MBOX. The user can properly get the preview of parry OST items with the preview option so that the user can cross check the OST items and attachment and gets to explain about the accuracy and incessancy of software.

Read more:
    https://www.inquitsoftware.com/en/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Saturday, August 31, 2019 7:24 AM
  • Free to try  ATS OST to PST conversion tool has been design with an advance and secure algorithm to resolve all corruption issue related OST file. OST to PST software have option to repair effectively & easily OST file and smoothly recover OST file into PST file. After recover OST file it will migrate OST file into PST file and in many more option such as PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG and HTML formats.

This Software has a ability to Export offline OST file into cloud Server as Outlook.com, Exchange Server and Office365.

Read More:  https://www.google.com/search?q=bulkecommerce+ost+to+pst&rlz=1C1SQJL_enIN863IN863&oq

Or Search in Google: BulkeCommerce OST To PST

Saturday, August 31, 2019 9:42 AM
  • Today I are going to have a discussion on how to repair OST files having huge corruption problem and the solution that issue by converting OST file to PST file using the third party solution. This software name is SysOZ OST to PST Converter tool, to repair and export OST file which is permanently deleted. This program plays a vital role to export OST data file to PST data file which consists of the emails with respective ‘subject’, ‘to’, ‘cc’, ‘bcc’, ‘date’ and ‘time’. You can also save your OST file in the additional feature of this tool which named is Office 365 & Live Exchange server. You can access 30 email items from each folder which is completely free of cost.

Read more: https://www.sysoz.com/products/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Free demo version software is also available.

• Edited by troyprough Saturday, August 31, 2019 10:40 AM
    Saturday, August 31, 2019 10:39 AM
  • To Convert OST TO PST you can download the free version of converter tool which will help you solve the issue as it will be limited because  free version will just convert the limited files as if you want to convert more files you can buy and download  the complete version which will get you the detailed and complete version which will be safe and secure for the file conversion.
    Monday, September 2, 2019 10:23 AM
  • Hello Sir,

I think this is the best suggestion for you and you easily convert your highly corrupted ost files. Download Ignissta OST to PST Conversion Software. This is one of the best software to convert OST to PST file Just easy process. This software provides best solutions that way you would find the best results. Get Free Demo Version of OST files to PST files Converter available to Check Features of this software.

• This OST to PST Converter Software Allow to Split Large OST file Into Smaller Size.
    • This software can easily Convert OST files into Multiple File types like: PST, EML, MSG, MBOX & Vcard.
    • This OST Converter Software also Support to Export OST file to Office 365 Platform.
    • In this Software, User can Preview all Emails items before conversion  & Save 50 Emails with Demo version.

Monday, September 2, 2019 11:33 AM
  • Better solution OST to PST Converter software is a useful application that converts OST file to equivalent PST file. It can easily recover corrupted/damaged data of Offline OST file and export OST to PST along with every emails properties Meta data to, cc, bcc, su bject, date and time etc..This software is also capable to repair major corruption in OST file and recover all Outlook mailboxes, contacts, calendar etc. OST file Move every extracted data from Outlook OST File to PST File in accurate messages formats-PST,EML,MSG and HTML.this tool can support ms outlook versions like- 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007 and below versions.

download this tool from here:-  tools4recovery.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
    Wednesday, September 4, 2019 7:20 AM
  • The conversion process of Outlook OST data to PST data file is very easy and simple for everyone by using one of the best SysOZ OST to PST Converter tool. The software does not consume more time in the conversion and gives you an accurate result as per your requirement. Before the conversion task users can see recovered mailbox preview then store the overall data into PST and other interesting file formats for the future.

Read more: https://www.sysoz.com/products/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 11:42 AM
  • You can easily recover your OST file with the help of OST to PST Converter. It can repair your old OST data and convert into PST file format without losing any single item. It is a reliable solution to solve OST corruption issue. It is is supporting to all versions of MS Outlook such as 2013, 2016, 2019, etc. If you have some limited files then, you can recover your files without purchasing OST to PST Converter tool. A free trial is also available for this software. In the free trial version, you can export upto 25 items for free. 

If you have need to export large-sized OST file then, you can take the help of OST2PST Wizard to recover OST file without losing anything. Read more information in detail: OST to PST Converter tool

• Edited by Matt Farrel Saturday, September 14, 2019 6:55 AM
    Saturday, September 14, 2019 6:49 AM
  • How to Convert OST to PST file with all attachments, emails, contacts, calendar? you should try KDETools OST to PST Converter: http://www.osttopst-converter.com

Monday, September 16, 2019 1:11 PM