Unable to see skype meetings under the meetings tab in skype for business app RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

We have got an skype for business server 2015 local environment with hybrid setup. We recently shifted an online skype user to our on prem system. Now, everytime when we are creating online meetings from this account it is not getting updated under the meeting tab in skype for business app on windows10 machine. I noticed rest of other users who are already working on prem are fine with online meetings but only this recetlyt migrated user is not syncing meetings in SFB app so we are unable to see any meetings under the meeting tab therefor we can can not join. please help. 

Many Thanks

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 10:40 AM

All replies

• Hi Ali_83,

Please use migrated account sign in the skype for business client on win10 , does the issue persist?

Search the migrated account on the SFB control panel ,disable the account and re-enabled the account.

You could compare the attributes(called :msExchXXXXX and msRTCSIP-XXXX) on the AD between on premise user and migrated user.

Regards,

Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 14, 2017 5:28 AM
  • Hi Leon,

Thanks for your response. As I mentioned before, I have already checked migrated user with SFB client on win10 machine, it is not updating the meetings under meetings tab and on MAC it is just keep showing "Checking for Updates.." endlessly.

I disabled and re-enabled the migrated user form SFB control panel but did not resolve the issue.

Our exchange is online so i think thats why we don't have attributes like msExchXXXXX. I only found the difference between migrated user and rest of other users in value of msRTCSIP-UserPolicies which is something like (7=3; 0=788xxx) for all on prem user but for migrated user the value is in inverse order e.g (0=78xxx; 7=3), do i need to change this order??

also it seems the value of msRTCSIP-UserRoutingGroupId is usually different for each user in the AD OU. Am I correct?

In addition, let me share something with you regarding the background of this migrated user. Actually, this user was originally created in online and we used this for Microsoft's dial-in conferences. Since we have got on prem SFB then we shifted this user to on prem some days before but due to some issue pending in on prem system we shifted it back to online just to avoid delay in our scheduled online meetings. When everything is sorted out then we again migrated that user to on prem. But still it has issues that not updating the meetings. My question is, Is that issue is because of migrating it 2 times from online to on prem?

Please guide to resolve this issue since we do not want to change our conference user ID.

Many Thanks

Thursday, December 14, 2017 6:39 AM
  • How about the conversation history tab in the client?? Is it also empty??

The meetings list is picked from the Exchange mailbox, so you should verify if this is proper condition.

Just a thought, that occurred to me: Is it actually the same user object or is it 2 different objects?? As the user object was created in Office 365, and not in on-prem AD, it might not be the same user (GUID/SID) even though the username is the same.

/Kenneth ML

Kenneth ML || Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click Vote on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click Mark As Answer.

Thursday, December 14, 2017 8:18 AM
  • Hi Keneth,

Thanks for your response, the conversation tab is showing logs but one strange thing here is it is also showing the logs of the calls made from other users? which i just noticed can you help me why is that?

All users are under one OU in AD.

Sunday, December 17, 2017 11:01 AM
  • Hi Kenneth,

Is there any update on the issue mentioned earlier? 

Many Thanks

Regards

Ali_83

Monday, December 18, 2017 11:20 AM
  • You may need to check his SFB client's integration with Exchange server as shown.

I think, this may solve your issue. 

Monday, December 18, 2017 12:19 PM
  • everything is already checked here and it did not help me.
    Tuesday, December 19, 2017 10:58 AM
  • Hi Ali_83,

If the meeting not show the meeting tab in the SFB client on windows.it is related to your EWS ,please open configuration information in the SFB  client ,check the EWS status and EWS External URL ,if you use the Exchange online,you should have the EWS like the https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx

Regards,

Leon Lu

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 21, 2017 9:38 AM
  • Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Regards,

Leon Lu

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 8:24 AM