About a how to install a DB server and an App-V server in another housing. RRS feed

• Question

• About a how to install a DB server and an App-V server in another housing.
    (For example, Server A is DB server , Server B is App-V server)
    Please let me know the information.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/appvirtualization/cc843994.aspx
    According to "4.5 Microsoft Application Virtualization Version Trial Guide" of the above URL, the pattern to constitute SQL server and App-V Server in the same housing succeeded before.

Only the point of the DB server constitution went on the other server while obeying the procedure this time.
    But, On App-V Desktops Client, I fail to deliver "Default Application" which is made by default.
    (An icon is not displayed on a desktop)

To reference, the following error is recorded in log"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Application Virtualization Client\sftlog.txt" to the PC which App-V Desktops Client was installed in.
    ("Administrator" is a user logging on to a PC. "as01.aaa.com" is FQDN of App-V Server.)
    --------------------------------------------------
    [01/14/2009 17:16:32:725 MIME ERR] {tid=55C:usr=Administrator1}
    Failure on Desktop Configuration Server request to URL {rtsp://as01.aaa.com:554/} with header {Host: as01.aaa.com
    Content-Type: text/xml
    } (rc 1690630A-200001F4)
    --------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 10:06 AM

Answers

• Because I understood a cause, I share it.

What did not work normally was because MSXML6.0 was not in the App-V Server side. 

I didn't install MSXML6.0 to App-V server yet.

The delivery of the "Default Application" was possible.

• Proposed as answer by znack Tuesday, November 22, 2011 8:21 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Sunday, November 18, 2012 9:06 AM
    Monday, January 19, 2009 2:55 AM