none
Issue with Import Project to Enterprise Wizard RRS feed

• Question

• I am having an issue with importing a new schedule into Project Server using Import Project to Enterprise option. Once I click on the option, the project just goes blank.  The workaround of using Save As is OK, but I lose the option to map out custom enterprise fields.
    • Edited by Laura Box Tuesday, November 1, 2016 11:27 AM
    Tuesday, November 1, 2016 11:24 AM

All replies

• Hi Laura,

Can you ensure your Project client version is patched to the latest level.  Also, are you sure that there isn't a UI loaded elsewhere on your PC, perhaps behind another window - bizarre as it may seem I see this occasionally, especially when switching between different monitor configurations.  Also, how do you get out of this quandary when the project goes blank.  Any chance of a screen shot?

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | P2O

Tuesday, November 1, 2016 12:16 PM
  • I am up to date at least through Sept hotfix (KB115493) and only use one monitor set up. The only way I can get out from the blank screen is to close everything.

For some reason, I am not able to insert a screen shot.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016 1:14 PM
  • We have been having the same issue and it just started sometime in October, maybe late September.

I don't see any answers yet on my post or on yours, Laura.  Did you ever figure it out?

Thursday, November 17, 2016 8:38 PM