HP Agent less managment pack machine count is changing all time RRS feed

• Question

• We are using HP agent less management pack and we can see the count in HP DMC Console and SCOM console always different. its always show less number of machines in SCOM console.

And there is no way we can export list from HP DMC console and compare with SCOM.

One more issue we are facing that we are not able to add  some machine in HP DMC console and the error we can see is Machine is already added but when we check the console its not present in console. Through command line also we are not able to remove this machine or view by any other way.

Omkar umarani SCOM STUDENT

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 4:53 AM

All replies

• Hello Omkar,

Do you mean when you are not able to add Agentless server in DMC? It said the Machine is already added? Whether you can find the machine in SCOM console?

I would like to suggest you compare DMC and SCOM console to find those servers that appear only in DMC, and analysis what is the difference compare them to other servers.

In addition, hope the blog below regarding to HP Agentless Monitoring with SCOM 2012 R2 can be helpful for you:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/tysonpaul/archive/2014/11/07/hp-agentless-monitoring-with-scom-2012-r2.aspx

Regards,

Yan Li

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 10, 2015 2:02 AM
  • When i am trying to  add ESX Agentless host in DMC, its saying that its already added but i cannot see that in DMC console. And its not in DMC console so i cannot see that in SCOM console too. This is one issue.

And one more thing i am facing that the Count in DMC console and SCOm console its alrways difer. there are always less objects in SCOM console.than DMC console.

Omkar umarani SCOM STUDENT

Friday, December 11, 2015 12:52 AM