FrontPage 2003 error RRS feed

• Question

• HELP!  They certainly don't make it easy to solve all the problems created by "upgrading" to Vista do they!! I hope someone in this forum can help me since I can't seem to find anything in the Microsoft help files.

I recently got VISTA Home Premium and installed MS Office 2003.  When I use FrontPage it will not let me create a hyperlink without typing it in manually.  If I click on the file I want to link to FrontPage restarts and anything not saved is lost.  It only does this on the computer with Vista on it. Anybody else have this problem or know of a solution?

Sunday, July 1, 2007 1:24 AM

All replies

• I do too. Have you had any luck finding a solution?  I would appreciate any insight.  I've had to keep a computer running with XP in order to hyperlink anything.
    Thursday, July 12, 2007 2:31 PM
  • i have the same problem and have to use my XP machine to create hyperlinks.  anyone have a solution on this?

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 6:25 AM
  • A workaroun to this problem is not to click in the box, but go to the left side where it says previously viewed pages or recently viewed pages and use that to create your hyperlink. I have tried it and it works. Let me know if it works for you.

Joseph

Monday, September 3, 2007 3:32 PM