error 0x0000000d kodak ewsp250 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Dell optiplex 745 Desktop  att internet I have just purchased for my wife a dell 1745 laptop with windows 7 I am trying to connect the printer attached to the dell desktop to the dell laptop  i get an error windows canot connect error 0x0000000d I have a kodak 3250 all-in-one is there any fix
    • Changed type Carey FrischMVP Friday, December 31, 2010 4:31 AM Changed comment to question
    • Moved by Sabrina Shen Tuesday, January 4, 2011 3:55 AM windows 7 issue (From:Windows Vista Printing)
    Friday, December 31, 2010 4:22 AM

Answers

• Please see:  Kodak ESP 3200 Basic troubleshooting

Carey Frisch
    • Proposed as answer by Sabrina Shen Tuesday, January 4, 2011 3:54 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Friday, January 7, 2011 7:50 AM
    Friday, December 31, 2010 4:30 AM
  • Hi,

You may try the following suggestions to test this issue:

Please open the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to run the automated troubleshooting services.

If the troubleshooter doesn’t fix the issue, you may go ahead and uninstall and re-install the existing drivers:

·         Remove printer driver

===============

1. Click the Start Button, type PRINTER in the search box and press Enter.

2. Right click on the Kodak 3250 all-in-one printer and choose Remove Device.

3. Click the Start the Button, type APPWIZ.CPL in the Search box and press ENTER to launch "Programs and Features".

4. Try to uninstall all related Kodak 3250 all-in-one printer software and utilities.

5. Restart the computer.

After that, please go to reinstall the drive again. Please download the driver from the KODAK site:

KODAK ESP 3250 All-in-One Printer Firmware - WINDOWS Operating Systems

Please Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

References:

windows cannot connect to the printer.error 0x0000000d

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, January 4, 2011 4:07 AM

All replies

• Please see:  Kodak ESP 3200 Basic troubleshooting

Carey Frisch
    • Proposed as answer by Sabrina Shen Tuesday, January 4, 2011 3:54 AM
    Friday, December 31, 2010 4:30 AM
  • Hi,

You may try the following suggestions to test this issue:

Please open the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to run the automated troubleshooting services.

If the troubleshooter doesn’t fix the issue, you may go ahead and uninstall and re-install the existing drivers:

·         Remove printer driver

===============

1. Click the Start Button, type PRINTER in the search box and press Enter.

2. Right click on the Kodak 3250 all-in-one printer and choose Remove Device.

3. Click the Start the Button, type APPWIZ.CPL in the Search box and press ENTER to launch "Programs and Features".

4. Try to uninstall all related Kodak 3250 all-in-one printer software and utilities.

5. Restart the computer.

After that, please go to reinstall the drive again. Please download the driver from the KODAK site:

KODAK ESP 3250 All-in-One Printer Firmware - WINDOWS Operating Systems

Please Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

References:

windows cannot connect to the printer.error 0x0000000d

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, January 4, 2011 4:07 AM