PIN-less Call in Meeting RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a user who had set a meeting to not require a PIN and allow anyone to automatically join without waiting in the lobby even if the leader was not there.

This stopped working and I had to change the setting in the Admin Panel to "Allow unauthenticated callers to be the first in the meeting..."

Just wondering if there was a change or had it not been working as intended now, and now it is working as intended?

Thanks,

Monday, May 14, 2018 5:16 PM

All replies

• Hi,

There is an article about Meeting organizer isn't prompted for leader PIN when joining Skype for Business Online meeting ,you could have a reference.

https://support.microsoft.com/gl-es/help/3125613/meeting-organizer-isn-t-prompted-for-leader-pin-when-joining-skype-for

I didn't find if this issue has been fixed by Microsoft.

Kind regards,
    Leon

Blog: https://thesystemcenterblog.com  LinkedIn:   

Monday, May 14, 2018 5:59 PM
  • Hi,

If you want to remove PIN code, you can try to run the command below to configure PIN-less meeting

Set-CsDialInConferencingConfiguration -Identity  < global or site:sitename>  -AllowAnonymousPstnActivation $True

For your situation, if you run the command already, we suggest you check CMS status with the command below:
    Get-CsManagementStoreReplicationStatus

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Friday, May 25, 2018 7:53 AM
    Tuesday, May 15, 2018 2:41 AM
  • Hi ,

Do you have some updates? If the reply help to you ,please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, June 7, 2018 10:10 AM