none
Getting Errors with password SYNC RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created a on premises Domain Xyz.com also created some users and Sync with office 365 and working fine due to some Hardware crash i have formatted and reinstalled the same xyz.com on premises.Everything is working fine with the new AD and the only problem i am facing is that the Users created with the old xyz.com password reset is not getting sync.

I have created all the users on the new domain but the office 365 users are not deleted at the time of crash and after the new domain it got SYNC and working.

Friday, February 19, 2016 11:20 AM

All replies

• I would have a look at this KB article - and suggest that the answer will involve disabling and then re-enabling sync (your scenario is one of those listed).  While this doesn't talk about password sync, this is just a feature of a standard sync setup that you would choose to turn on/off.  Whatever you do I would also recommend you try this in a lab before trying it in Production.

Bob Bradley (FIMBob @ TheFIMTeam.com) ... now using FIM Event Broker for just-in-time delivery of FIM 2010 policy via the sync engine, and continuous compliance for FIM

• Proposed as answer by UNIFYBobMVP Sunday, February 21, 2016 12:33 PM
    Sunday, February 21, 2016 12:32 PM