Sequnced Applicaiton requires integration with sequenced outlook profile RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am sequencing an application that needs to integrate with a sequenced version of MS Outlook 2010 using the MAPI subsystem.  It is sequenced and when I publish it and test it, the part that integrates with Outlook tells me "No profiles have been created.  To create a new profile, use the Mail icon in the Control Panel.
    If I launch the outlook sequence and create a profile before hand the profile is not recognized by the other sequenced application.

We are using a Citrix environment and have Outlook installed on our Citrix servers.  I had Outlook installed on my VM where I sequenced the application, but I did not launch it at all because I did not want the application to pull in my profile and have it be there for all the users to see then.

Is there any way to get the application that I sequenced to pull the Outlook profile (from the sequenced outlook package) that is connected to the user signed on?  I do not have Local Interactions Allowed set to true, but I do have the outlook sequence configured as a mandatory dependency of the other application.

Many Thanks in advance,

Mitch

Thursday, March 24, 2011 8:29 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Have you tried sequencing Outlook and the plugin into a single package? 
    /Znack
    Friday, March 25, 2011 6:36 AM