An issue regarding Unicode characters in Windows 7 (with or without SP1) Home Premium 32 bit RRS feed

• Question

• While working on my side-project I noticed an issue that Windows 7 (With or without SP1) 32 bit Home Premium had with Unicode characters U+0448 and U+0489 (the issue can be seen in charmap) I first noticed the issue while having a mixture of those 2 characters with other text show in a ListView where said characters would 'go behind' the other characters and become garbled, I am using Segoe UI, also to note that on Windows XP Professional 32 bit this issue does not happen. The 'Arial' font was used in charmap to discover this issue
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 5:40 PM

Answers

• Hi,

This issue is related to development, so I suggest to post the thread at http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories for help.

I will change the status of this thread to dicussion.

Thanks for understanding.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Monday, March 28, 2011 2:19 AM
    Monday, March 14, 2011 9:10 AM