none
How to do foto recovery deleted from SD card? RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Please allow me to Google that for you.

Carey Frisch

Saturday, April 5, 2014 4:27 PM
  • Do you want to restore your deleted files back from SD card?

If so, stop using this SD card and do not overwrite this SD card with anything else.

And then, insert this SD card to a computer and try to restore all your deleted files back with the help of some data recovery tool. There are many similar tools online, like Recuva, 4Card Recovery, iCare Data Recovery Free (recently completely free) and PhotoRec, etc.

No matter which one you choose to use, you’d better act carefully.

Next time, never delete or format your SD card without data backups again.

Friday, May 9, 2014 1:43 AM
  • Honestly, I had ever had some success to get back my deleted family photos with the guidance of video tutorial that talked about how to restore card data step by step:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WPcrHgIPPY

If you really have no luck to get your SD card pictures back. This article may give you some helps.

Never forget to save all memory card or hard drive data on different places in case of similar data loss problems. 

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 3:14 AM
  • Need to recover deleted photos from SD memory card? I am sorry to hear that you also delete your wanted photos off from memory card. To be honest, last Friday, my graduation pictures were also deleted off from my camera SD card. I just searched a lot and tried many online recovery solutions to rescue them all back.

Luckily, I eventually get nearly all my stuffs back with deleted photo recovery software online.

So, if you still need the data recovery helps, you also can take chances with such tools.

Just visit more deleted photo recovery clues here:

http://www.icare-recovery.com/howto/memory-card-photo-recovery.html

Never forget to prepare and update data backups in the future. 

Monday, May 11, 2015 2:39 AM
  • it was already on the computer for the game I do not have a disk to put in on my PC, please tell me how bring back.
    Saturday, May 18, 2019 12:13 AM