Response Group - Business hours with different forwarding and recordings RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

we currently try to rebuild our contact center with the response groups of Skype for Business. (Hunt Group)

Unfortunately it is not possible to set different recordings and forwardings for different business hours (lunch and out-of business f.e.) with the standard workflow wizard. (There is only 1 opportunity)
    Does anyone of you got something like this to work with the help of workarounds?
    I currently test it with a script which will change the forwarding number and recording during the specific business hours.

In a few days we will have a discussion about 3rd party Contact center solutions but it would be interesting for me whether anyone of you got request like this to work or not with the standard response group feature.

Greets,
    Markus

Monday, January 16, 2017 5:00 PM

All replies

• unfortunately your request is not possible. For us we have set it to forward to a voicemail if no one answers within 30 seconds.

To bad SFB does not support more advanced options in HuntGroup settings. Meeting option is also limited. Can you share your experience with 3rd party contact center? Do you plan to integrate it with SFB?

We have been looking at Trio, since they support most of our requirements. We had to drop out cause they do not provide self-service portal or any documentation. All changes has to be done with a Trio technician and they charge on hour basis.

Which one have you been looking at and what requirement does it fulfill for your business?

thanks!

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

Monday, January 16, 2017 6:34 PM
  • Hey,

due to the fact that we are currently still in the deployment phase of Skype for Business we did not spend a lot of time for 3rd party contact centers.

Our plan is definitely to implement the solution into skype for business.
    In the next days/weeks we will start to have a look at different contact center solutions which can fulfil our requirements.
    I would like to find a solution where we are able to manage it by ourself as much as possible.
    Next to our requirement we are interested in getting to know what kind of new possibilies these tool can offer us. (For example IM for a contact Center, etc.).
    In the first place we want to get some information about these products to achieve an overview before we start to choose a specific solution.

In the beginning the contact center should fulfil all/most of the capabilities our current contact center offers us:
    - Different business hours with different recordings and different forwardings
    - Voice guides for failures
    - reporting
    - Overview about agent groups, calls, etc.
    - Different queues
    - and some more

The requirements are not so big but unfortunately the standard solution is not capable of everything.
    When we have a look at a specific one I can tell you about it. But as I mentioned above we are just at the beginning of this and dont even know whether we will find one or not.

What are your requirements?

Greets and a nice evening!
    Markus

Monday, January 16, 2017 7:19 PM
  • Thanks Mark!

we have same requirements as you, plus:

If many are calling, they get you are number XX in the queue

Possible to hide all attendees in a Meeting

Good live reporting/statistics (pr country, agent, responsegroup).

What we miss most is live statistic and better reporting(without using Power BI).

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 10:55 AM