Αδυναμια χρησης νεου λογαριασμου χρηστη. RRS feed

• Question

• Καλημερα. Ειχω λειτουργικο windows 7 Ultimate και χρησημοποιουσα 2 λογαριασμους χρηστων εναν διαχειρηστη και ενα απλο.

Ενω ο διαχειρηστης δουλευει ο απλος δεν δουλεβει. Δηλαδει δεν κανιε log in κια μου γραφει αδυνατο να φορτωθει η υπηρεσια χρηστη κατι τετοιο.

Εσβησα τον απλο χρηστη και εκανα καινουριο αλλα παλι τα ιδια. ΜΗπως ξερει κανεις τιποτα?

Friday, August 19, 2011 5:09 AM

Answers

• Unfortunately there is no way for me to know which files you need, I do know that it would be "roughly" 1 to 2 gigs worth of information, but there should be some folders....

If you have enough space open to save it all then try it... If it save a full user profile there will be folders assuming it went deep enough to get the full directory structure. Once it has saved it off to where ever you save it to check to see if there user profile your looking for was within it.

Good Luck!

Please remember to flag a post that helps you as "answer" so that it may help others with same problems.
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Sunday, September 4, 2011 2:34 PM
    Monday, August 22, 2011 7:12 PM
  • Hi,

Please check whether the following link helps.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947215

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 7:30 AM

All replies

• Don't understand Greek and online translation services seem to have a hard time with it sorry
    Please remember to flag a post that helps you as "answer" so that it may help others with same problems.
    Friday, August 19, 2011 3:34 PM
  • This is what Google Translate makes of it:

"alimera. Eicho operational windows 7 Ultimate and we use 2 user accounts one admin and a simple.

While he works opers doulevei not simple. That is not poodles log in algae writes me impossible to load the service user do so.

I erased the single user and new but I did it again. Does Anybody know anything;"

From what I can make out (and I might be wrong), the OP uses W7 Ultimate and has 2 user accounts, one Admin and one Standard. The Admin account is working normally, however the Standard one isn't. He has tried deleting and recreating the Standard account, with the same result. Asking what can be done?

Perhaps this might help: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/130095-user-profile-service-failed-logon-user-profile-cannot-loaded.html

Friday, August 19, 2011 5:47 PM
  • Oh i am sorry i thought it was a greek url..

So my problem is the following : I might have deleted a users folder fro c:/users/ and it has created a problem.

I can log in with my administrator account normally BUT i cant either log with another user or create a new user and log in with him. (Actually i can create and delete users but i cant log in, i get this message : PROFILE LOGIN SERVICE FAILED. USER PROFILE CANNOT BE LOAD. )

I ve tried some solutions about editing the registry but the solutions steps represents things that dont exist in my computer so i didnt mess up with registry at the end.

I apreciate your interest in helping me thanx :)

Saturday, August 20, 2011 9:22 AM
  • Assuming the link Dwarf63 provided doesn't help.

It could possible to find a program that may recover the deleted profile, one that I know of is called Recuva you will probably have to run it as administrator in order for it to be able to search the user profiles and pull it back using deep scan. Of coarse this also assumes your system hasn't overwrote the profiles by running defrag since the issue happened.

Good Luck

• Edited by DirtyOleBeggar Saturday, August 20, 2011 2:45 PM spelling corrected
    Saturday, August 20, 2011 2:44 PM
  • The solutions on the internt suggust that i fix the profile that is bad. THe thing is that in regedit program i dont find any other profile than the working. And if you read it says about a file with large name and .bak extension. This thing doesnt exist on me.

SO i believe there is something that blocking me to create new keys , create new users perhaps. BEcause i deleted the old user made new and nothing happens.

Saturday, August 20, 2011 7:50 PM
  • Have you tried using system restore?
    Saturday, August 20, 2011 8:54 PM
  • I might have deleted a users folder fro c:/users/ and it has created a problem.

I can log in with my administrator account normally BUT i cant either log with another user or create a new user and log in with him. (Actually i can create and delete users but i cant log in, i get this message : PROFILE LOGIN SERVICE FAILED. USER PROFILE CANNOT BE LOAD. )

Seeing your issues, perhaps you have deleted the default folder. Try using data recovery software to recover the folder you have deleted. Remember that you must recover the whole folder structure, not just the files in it!

Hope this helps!

If I answered your question or helped you in any way do not forget to click on "Propose as answer", "Vote as helpful" and/or mark my question as the answer! Calasan Marko Certificates: MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring
    Sunday, August 21, 2011 3:33 PM
  • Appreciate the interest.

I cant restore because i have no backups.

About restoring the default user i thing i have deleted it. CAn suggest me a step to step method and programm for this search and restore?

Sunday, August 21, 2011 7:00 PM
  • Appreciate the interest.

I cant restore because i have no backups.

About restoring the default user i thing i have deleted it. CAn suggest me a step to step method and programm for this search and restore?

You have to have some sort of restore point windows creates one everytime you install updates (you may have to reinstall the updates after but small price to pay if this works). Follow the instructions below:

To enable the build-in Administrator account, follow these steps:
    1. Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    2. In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    3. When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    4. At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active:yes, and then press ENTER
    5. Type net user administrator <Password>, and then press ENTER.
    Note: Please replace the <Password> tag with your passwords which you want to set to administrator account DO NOT LEAVE THIS BLANK.
    6. Type exit, and then press ENTER.
    7. Log off the current user account using the switch user option from the shutdown button.

1. Log into the administrator account
    2. Open Accessories from the programs menu.
    3. Open System Tools and click System Restore
    4. Assuming all has went well you should see in the system restore window the last restore point listed (if it is from before the date you accidentally deleted the user account then go ahead and start the restore following the prompts).
    5. If the shown restore point is not from before the accidental deletion select the next option at the bottom Choose a different restore point.
    6. Select the appropriate restore point and follow the prompts.

AFTER YOU HAVE FINISHED:

If you want to remove the admin login prompt from the Windows log on screen then you should redo the above enable Admin account steps with one small change.  

Instead of typing active:yes you will now type active:n

This will remove the admin login from the start screen and you should hopefully have the users account back also

I wish you best of luck

Sunday, August 21, 2011 9:05 PM
  • Thanx for the propose.

Actually i am a quite advanced user. I allready know the net user commands and i know about restore points. THis because i erase the restore points so i can free space, using tools like rigistry mechanic, tune up , etc and setting off the restore points manually.

It seems this proved fatal.

As i ve told above my administrator acount is working, My problem is that i cannot create new accounts so different people can use my computer.

My account is working fine.

But as i see the problem is deeper and we are kinda amateurs for that...

I ll maybe ask from help from an expert...

but really thank you guys for your effords

Sunday, August 21, 2011 11:02 PM
  • what about saving (export) a registry key of an account of a different computer and then compine into mine? You know from regedit.. or this is crazy?

Sunday, August 21, 2011 11:04 PM
  • One last shot, going back to a previous post I made that was overlooked I think, Download the program called Recuva it can be downloaded from here

http://www.piriform.com/recuva/update?v=1.38.504&l=1033

point it at the users folder at the root of C:\ and have it run a deep scan to be sure it finds everything. Once it finds it all just copy the missing User Folders back and it should be all good assuming it hasn't been overwritten by now.

Sunday, August 21, 2011 11:19 PM
  • One last shot, going back to a previous post I made that was overlooked I think, Download the program called Recuva it can be downloaded from here

http://www.piriform.com/recuva/update?v=1.38.504&l=1033

point it at the users folder at the root of C:\ and have it run a deep scan to be sure it finds everything. Once it finds it all just copy the missing User Folders back and it should be all good assuming it hasn't been overwritten by now.

I did the search and recuva found many many files. But not folders// Only individual files. DO u have any idea what should i recover?
    Monday, August 22, 2011 6:57 PM
  • Unfortunately there is no way for me to know which files you need, I do know that it would be "roughly" 1 to 2 gigs worth of information, but there should be some folders....

If you have enough space open to save it all then try it... If it save a full user profile there will be folders assuming it went deep enough to get the full directory structure. Once it has saved it off to where ever you save it to check to see if there user profile your looking for was within it.

Good Luck!

Monday, August 22, 2011 7:12 PM
  • Hi,

Please check whether the following link helps.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947215

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 7:30 AM