none
About Reinstallation of Windows 7

Question

• I have Dell Inspiron 1564. I purchase it from UAE but now i m in india. I have lost my Backup & windows 7 from my laptop due to windows crash. Now please any body tell me what to do. I have Microsoft Windows 7 Home prem OA MEA Key on back. Please any body Guide me to what to do.
    Sunday, December 08, 2013 2:38 PM

Answers

• Contact Dell Support, they will send you recovery Dvd's of your laptop.
    Sunday, December 08, 2013 2:45 PM
  • Use recovery DVD to restore your installation. Dell support wil help you to get recovery DVD or full pack with applications. Alternatively you can ask a friend for OEM DVD, reinstall and ask Microsoft Activation Center for help.

Hope you  have tried recovery procedures to restore Windows 7 on your computer. And the same is true for backup of your data.

Regards

Milos

• Agree with all the replies, but please take note, recovery image depend on availability in their service center and it's not free I think, I suggest just follow Milos suggestion borrow your friend OEM DVD and activate by phone.

Hope you can solved your problems asap

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 5:26 AM

All replies

• Contact Dell Support, they will send you recovery Dvd's of your laptop.
  • Use recovery DVD to restore your installation. Dell support wil help you to get recovery DVD or full pack with applications. Alternatively you can ask a friend for OEM DVD, reinstall and ask Microsoft Activation Center for help.

Hope you  have tried recovery procedures to restore Windows 7 on your computer. And the same is true for backup of your data.

Regards

Milos

• Agree with all the replies, but please take note, recovery image depend on availability in their service center and it's not free I think, I suggest just follow Milos suggestion borrow your friend OEM DVD and activate by phone.

Hope you can solved your problems asap

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 5:26 AM