I am no expert in SSRS but I have added columns before but this time when I added a new column there is this text appearing above the data, not sure what to call that since I have already set a header text (Should have been Last Purchase Date).
Can anyone help me on this? TIA
Could you post the expression that is being used in the cell column of your tablix where dates are appearing? Also could you check the expression on Header cell? Adding a column shouldn't be causing this issue unless it got do with either alignment of the header cells or expressions cell.
Please remember to click Mark as Answer and Vote as Helpful on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
The checks we can do as to why the name is appearing:
1. When you select the Last Purchase Date column then in 1 row by default a header will come with name Last Purchase Date and from next rows the data will flow, you said that you have already set an header, then remove the Last Purchase Date header or edit the Balance name to Last Purchase Date.
2.Check for grouping for Balance, as is doesn't happen normally but just chk it out.
Amit C A