Unexpected mail issue in Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• I use MS Outlook almost every day. On my working computer, we chatting via emails. Yesterday my boss sent me many letters for checking and creating a report for next week. Today I've opened Outlook and some of messages are disappeared. I have urgently come it back.

Monday, January 29, 2018 2:57 PM

All replies

• I use MS Outlook almost every day. On my working computer, we chatting via emails. Yesterday my boss sent me many letters for checking and creating a report for next week. Today I've opened Outlook and some of messages are disappeared. I have urgently come it back.

Monday, January 29, 2018 2:59 PM
  • Is this a programming question?

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
    http://www.dimastr.com/redemption
    Redemption - what the Outlook
    Object Model should have been
    Version 5.5 is now available!

Monday, January 29, 2018 3:38 PM
  • Hello KillsJarvis,

This forum(Outlook for Developers) is for development issues related to Outlook Object Model and your problem is more related to Outlook product feature, so I would move this thread into Outlook IT Pro Discussions.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 3:04 AM
  • Hi,

What's your account type? Exchange, POP or IMAP?

Have you checked on the web mail to see whether these messages exists?

Based on my knowledge, this issue may occur if a filter was applied to the view settings of this folder. Please check whether a filter was applied from the status on the left-bottom corner.

If issue persists, please try repairing your data file and then check the result. You could refer to the steps in this article.

Any updates, please don’t hesitate to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, February 1, 2018 12:59 AM
    Tuesday, January 30, 2018 9:30 AM

I do not advise you to use MS Outlook generally. However, in your case, I would apply ScanPST and after if it isn't helpful you may choose one powerful instruments. One of the best is Stellar, DataNumen But for me was effective this one http://download.cnet.com/Recovery-Toolbox-for-Outlook-Password/3000-2369_4-10567415.html

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 7:11 PM

I do not advise you to use MS Outlook generally. However, in your case, I would apply ScanPST and after if it isn't helpful you may choose one powerful instruments. One of the best is Stellar, DataNumen But for me was effective this one http://download.cnet.com/Recovery-Toolbox-for-Outlook-Password/3000-2369_4-10567415.html

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 7:12 PM
  • Hi,

Just to check whether my reply helps.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, February 2, 2018 1:07 AM