SCUP 2011 with SCCM 2012 R2 - Issues with Updates that don't appear in All Software Updates RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I meet issues of publications (if I may say) between SCUP and SCCM on 2012 R2.

I manage to publish since SCUP in full content without error message on the other hand I do not find my (binary) publications in All Software Updates on SCCM. These publications appear however in Software Update Point COmponent Properties \ Products (metadatas).

I may have check the boxes of the published products and synchronized several times All Software Updates but nothing...

For information, here is my global configuration in architecture (all Windows Server 2012 R2) without internet access:

- server SCUP - WSUS ( local database)---> the WSUS "synchronizes" with Windows Update

- server SCCM (with the roles SUP, SMP, MP, DP) - WSUS (database SQL)---> the WSUS synchronizes with WSUS/SCUP Server on port 8530

- SUP on SCCM synchronizes on port 8530 with SCUP

- all is OK about certificats

thank you for helping me ... !!

• Edited by Edgeman84 Wednesday, March 30, 2016 12:22 PM
    Wednesday, March 30, 2016 12:19 PM

Answers

• I am using SCUP to push Adobe flash updates. Once SCUP was configured, the product classification was updated with Adobe products as well. Pls see the screen shot below:

Once you run the sync, pls check the SUP sync status in monitoring. It may shows any error if sync is not working properly.

Also, when you publish any update from SCUP, pls check the SCUP.log in %temp% location for any errors.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 3:01 PM

All replies

• Dear Sir,

Have you chosen the correct Classifications in SUP Component Properties? For example, if the published updates are security updates, you also should choose the "Security Updates" on the Classifications tab.

Best regards,

Jimmy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 1, 2016 9:51 AM
  • I am using SCUP to push Adobe flash updates. Once SCUP was configured, the product classification was updated with Adobe products as well. Pls see the screen shot below:

Once you run the sync, pls check the SUP sync status in monitoring. It may shows any error if sync is not working properly.

Also, when you publish any update from SCUP, pls check the SCUP.log in %temp% location for any errors.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 3:01 PM