none
Deployment Wizard will not load when using x64 boot image RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm trying to figure out what the issue is here. I've scoured the web for everything I can think of and I can't get this to work. Here is the issue:

I'm attempted to image some Lenovo T470s laptops, however, as they are using NVMe SSDs I have to format them as GPT. I've got MDT working for older model laptops but only when using an x86 boot image. It formats them fine using BIOS (MBR) formatting and everything works great. I can get my T470s laptops to load the wizard and start a TS but only when using the x86 image, which WILL NOT format them as GPT, and they cannot be formatted as MBR. 

Anytime I try to load up MDT using my x64 boot images I get: "The Deployment Wizard was cancelled or did not complete successfully. The deployment will not proceed." I cannot for the life of me figure out why this is happening. My BDD logs are incredibly unhelpful.

<![LOG[About to run command: MSHTA.exe "\\ENC1C-APP-01\MDTDeploymentShare$\Scripts\Wizard.hta" /definition:DeployWiz_Definition_ENU.xml /debug:true]LOG]!><time="03:10:47.000+000" date="04-18-2018" component="litetouch" context="" type="1" thread="" file="litetouch">
    <![LOG[Command completed, return code = ]LOG]!><time="03:10:47.000+000" date="04-18-2018" component="litetouch" context="" type="1" thread="" file="litetouch">

I've cut out a lot of the BDD log and highlighted the area where the error pops up. If anyone knows why this would be happening any insight is appreciated. I have also already tried downloading different NIC and Disk drivers and updating my WDS boot images to no avail. 

• Edited by AdamM01 Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:19 PM
    Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:18 PM