Programmatic way to share and accept the request RRS feed

• Question

• My requirement is that , We have 2 Tenants "Tenant A"  and "Tenant B"  , Now we need  all users of "Tenant A"  need to access sites of "Tenant B"  , But we don't need to add all users of "A"  to "B "  as that need separate license for each user .So we need to share site of "B" with "A"  . We have more than 1000 users in each tenant so manually sharing for each users is not going to a feasible option .  

I got a programmatic way of sharing it bu using  the method http://blog.beecomedigital.com/2015/09/17/share-your-sharepoint-sites-with-external-users-using-csom/

My question ts that "Is there a way we can accept the request or eliminate accept process , So that we can manual process can be completely avoided ?"

Regards Sooraj

Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:59 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Sooraj,

When we invite the external users to SharePoint online site, the users will get invitation emails. And they need to click into the link that we share to them in the invitation email and login with their account within 7 days, otherwise the invitation will expire.

The whole process need to be completed by the users clicking into the link in the invitation email and login with their Microsoft account or a work or school account, and it cannot be achieved programmatically.

For more details, please refer to the link below:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Share-sites-or-documents-with-people-outside-your-organization-80e49744-e30f-44db-8d51-16661b1d4232

Thanks,

Victoria

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:41 AM
  • Hi Sooraj,

How is everything going?
    Is there any update about this issue?
    If you have anything unclear, please feel free to let me know.
    If you think my reply is helpful, you can mark it as answer and it will help other users who meet the same issue in this forum.

Thanks,
    Victoria

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 12:10 PM