none
IE 11, how do I add a "pinned" website, so I that see it when I right-click the IE icon on the status bar? RRS feed

• Question

• In IE 11, how do I add a "pinned" website, so I that see it when I right-click the IE icon on the status bar?

Thanks, Pete

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:27 PM

Answers

• Hi Pete,

After my test, when we open several websites we often want to search, it will show the "Frequent" list automatically.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 5, 2016 3:33 AM

All replies

• Hi pjgaczi,

Based on your description, we may try it by “Pin to this list” button. Please see the screenshot below.

Best Regards,

Tao

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 2:19 PM
  • How do you get a site onto the "Frequent" list?

Pete

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 5:34 PM
  • Hi Pete,

After my test, when we open several websites we often want to search, it will show the "Frequent" list automatically.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 5, 2016 3:33 AM
  • Hi,

We haven’t heard from you in a couple of days, have you solved the problem? We are looking forward to your good news.

Best Regards,

Tao

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:01 AM