I need some help. exchange 2010 is Initialization failed RRS feed

• Question

• The following error occurred while searching for the on-premises Exchange server: 

[ex-cas.yss.com] Connecting to remote server failed with the following error message : The WinRM client cannot process the request because the server name cannot be resolved. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic. It was running the command 'Discover-ExchangeServer -UseWIA $true -SuppressError $true -CurrentVersion 'Version 14.3 (Build 123.4)''. 

i don't use EX-cas.yss.com but i use exchange.yss.com

i remove host ex-cas.yss.com 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WebHost failed to process a request. 
    Sender Information: System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment+HostingManager/32001227
    Exception: System.ServiceModel.ServiceActivationException: The service '/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation. The exception message is: This collection already contains an address with scheme http. There can be at most one address per scheme in this collection. 
    Parameter name: item. ---> System.ArgumentException: This collection already contains an address with scheme http. There can be at most one address per scheme in this collection. 
    Parameter name: item 
    at System.ServiceModel.UriSchemeKeyedCollection.InsertItem(Int32 index, Uri item) 
    at System.Collections.Generic.SynchronizedCollection`1.Add(T item) 
    at System.ServiceModel.UriSchemeKeyedCollection..ctor(Uri[] addresses) 
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHost..ctor(Type serviceType, Uri[] baseAddresses) 
    at System.ServiceModel.Activation.ServiceHostFactory.CreateServiceHost(Type serviceType, Uri[] baseAddresses) 
    at System.ServiceModel.Activation.ServiceHostFactory.CreateServiceHost(String constructorString, Uri[] baseAddresses) 
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.CreateService(String normalizedVirtualPath) 
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.ActivateService(String normalizedVirtualPath) 
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath) 
    --- End of inner exception stack trace --- 
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath) 
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.EnsureServiceAvailableFast(String relativeVirtualPath) 
    Process Name: w3wp 
    Process ID: 16304 

The Module DLL 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\Bin\kerbauth.dll' could not be loaded due to a configuration problem. The current configuration only supports loading images built for a x86 processor architecture. The data field contains the error number. To learn more about this issue, including how to troubleshooting this kind of processor architecture mismatch error, see

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 2:26 PM

All replies

• I don't have a clue what you've done or what's happened to your server.  I recommend you open a ticket with Microsoft Support.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Thursday, January 28, 2016 7:21 AM