user defined data collector set system configuration information RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am trying to get the system configuration information running. I would assume, that it is possible to monitor registry key with it however it seems that I am doing something wrong.

What I do is starting the system configuration information data collector set and let it monitor HKLM\Software\

Then I did some test entries in HKLM\Software\ and stopped the collector set. After that I tried to open the report but that was not possible because the the report is empty. Any ideas?

Sunday, March 29, 2020 11:14 AM

All replies

• just noticed that I posted in "hyper-v" perhaps "windows server" would fit better. However I do not see an option to move the post
    Sunday, March 29, 2020 11:19 AM
  • Hello,

Thank you for posting in our TechNet forum.

According to my research, after creating a Date Collector Set, you need to create a Date Collector based on this.The following suggestions are for your reference.

Hope the information is helpful. For any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Snowy Guan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 2, 2020 6:41 AM
  • Hello,

We would like to hear your feedback about whether our issue has been solved. If the issue has been solved, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions. If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,
    Snowy Guan

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 4:58 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful.

Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Snowy Guan

Friday, April 17, 2020 1:17 AM
  • Hello,

If this question has any update or is this issue solved? Also, for the question, is there any other assistance we could provide?

Thank you so much for your time and support.

Best regards,

Snowy Guan

Monday, April 20, 2020 6:01 AM