none
Resource capacity ends on 11/30/2013 RRS feed

• Question

• We are looking at 2013 resource capacity projections and notice that all of our resources don't have any capacity past week 48 of 2013.  Looking at the [MSP_EpmResourceByDay] table in the Reporting database, resource capacity ends on 2013-11-30.

Some of our LOE projects go out ten years and that demand shows up against those reasources that are assigned that far out, but their capacity still ends on 2013-11-30.

We do have custom Enterprise calendars assigned to the resources but I've applied different calendars to ensure our custom calendar wasn't the issue and there was no chance in capacity.

I'm sure this one is really simple... can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks!

DJ Johnson

Friday, November 2, 2012 2:04 PM

Answers

• Hi,

you will only see capacity as defined in Server Settings - Additional Server Settings in section Resource Capacity Settings. I assume it is set to 12 months ahead. So you can increase this value and see more capacity the following day. Don't set it to high, to avoid performance issues.

Regards
    Barbara

Friday, November 2, 2012 2:40 PM

All replies

• Hi,

you will only see capacity as defined in Server Settings - Additional Server Settings in section Resource Capacity Settings. I assume it is set to 12 months ahead. So you can increase this value and see more capacity the following day. Don't set it to high, to avoid performance issues.

Regards
    Barbara

Friday, November 2, 2012 2:40 PM
  • Yes, found it shortly after I posted.  Thanks Barbara!

DJ Johnson

Friday, November 2, 2012 2:43 PM