none
Delayed message/ message not delivered” in Excahnge 2010

Question

• Hi

I have exchange 2010 Sp1 server .

From Last week, got error  when users sending to some particular domain "delayed message/ message not delivered” notification."

When I check  Queque viewer I found "451 4.4.0 Primary target IP address respond with "421 Service not available,Closing Transmission channel," Attempted failover to alternate host, but that did not succeed.Either   there are no alternate hosts,or delivery failed to all alternate host"

Let me know the solution for this issue.

Thanks in advance

Thursday, January 2, 2014 7:34 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Could you please recreate a new send connector using the following command and restart the Microsoft Exchange Transport service to check the result?

New-SendConnector -Name connectorname -AddressSpaces problemdomain.com -ForceHELO $true

If the issue persists, please make sure the IP address of your hub transport server or edge server are blocked by the particular domain you mentioned.

If there are third-party transport agents, I recommend you disable these third-party transport agents temporarily.

Besides, please check the SMTP log for any related error message.

Best regards,
    Belinda

Belinda Ma
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by cara chen Thursday, January 16, 2014 7:10 AM
    Friday, January 3, 2014 4:11 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Make sure that in receive connector, 'Exchange Server Authentication' is checked. More details are here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/979175

Regards from ExchangeOnline.in|Windows Administrator Area | Skype:manuphilip@outlook.com

Thursday, January 2, 2014 9:47 AM
  • Hi,

Could you please recreate a new send connector using the following command and restart the Microsoft Exchange Transport service to check the result?

New-SendConnector -Name connectorname -AddressSpaces problemdomain.com -ForceHELO $true

If the issue persists, please make sure the IP address of your hub transport server or edge server are blocked by the particular domain you mentioned.

If there are third-party transport agents, I recommend you disable these third-party transport agents temporarily.

Besides, please check the SMTP log for any related error message.

Best regards,
    Belinda

Belinda Ma

• Marked as answer by cara chen Thursday, January 16, 2014 7:10 AM
    Friday, January 3, 2014 4:11 AM
  • Hello,

Come back and mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

I'm marking the reply as answer as there has been no update for a couple of days.
    If you come back to find it doesn't work for you, please reply to us and unmark the answer.

Cara Chen

Thursday, January 16, 2014 7:10 AM