none
Office 365 public calendar

Question

• We recently migrated our clients email  from SBS 2011 to Office 365. The reception has a shared calendar which everyone accessed to add entries. I created a public calendar and copied all the entries from the reception shared calendar to the public calendar however I can only see the entries when the view mode is in list mode, when I change back to calendar mode it appears empty? Am I missing something?
    Thursday, March 16, 2017 7:10 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Go to view settings and reset the view to default by selecting "Reset View", and see if it works. 

It's possible you have some kind of filter applied to the view in question.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 17, 2017 3:15 AM
  • Hi,

How is it going? Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 24, 2017 2:35 PM
  • Ethan,

thank you for the suggestion however this did not resolve my issue. I decided not to copy the calendar across as there was alot of entries that were not valid and would take too long to correct.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 12:46 AM
  • OK - thanks for the update.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:32 AM