Export Guest Users RRS feed

• Question

• Good day!

I am trying to export all guest users in my tenant. I exported the guest users in portal.azure.com but I need more details. 

How can I export the following details for the guest users:

1. Group Membership
    2. Date Created
    3. Creator of Guest Account
    4. Document Shared the guest account

Hope someone could help me with this.

Thank you!

Mary Yvette Bulaong

Tuesday, April 28, 2020 6:10 AM

All replies

• Hi Mary,

You can go to Audit Log search under Security & Compliance Center, and search activities Like Added User and Accepted sharing invitation etc., then export the result.

The result will be like:

Please have a try and check if it matches your requirement.

More information about User sharing activities, please refer to the link:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/compliance/use-sharing-auditing?view=o365-worldwide

Best Regards,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020 8:31 AM
  • Will check this Wendy. Thank you!

Mary Yvette Bulaong

Wednesday, April 29, 2020 9:34 AM
  • Hi Mary,

If you have any updates about this issue, please feel free to reply. :)

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020 9:43 AM