Get-MailBoxStatistic parameter RRS feed

• Question

• when I run this against a user mailbox it shows LastLoggedOnUserAccount as different account rather user's account tiself. I have checked that no one has access to thi suser account but it seems somone accessing his accounts. any thoughts on this?
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 7:49 PM

Answers

• I figured it out.

It was user's calendar which was shared with other team members and those users were shown in the LastLoggedOnUserAccount. Which is kind of weird for me. I would never know If I have not shared my calendar and ran the same cmdlet.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011 9:04 PM

All replies

• Is the other account a user account ? Certain service accounts have permissions on all mailboxes like Blackberry.
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 7:53 PM
  • yes this a simple mailbox. I ran the same Get-MailboxStatistics -Identity | fl on my account but it shows me as the LastLoggedOnUser Account.

I know there are service accounts who has permissions on it by running Get-Permission.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011 7:56 PM
  • I figured it out.

It was user's calendar which was shared with other team members and those users were shown in the LastLoggedOnUserAccount. Which is kind of weird for me. I would never know If I have not shared my calendar and ran the same cmdlet.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011 9:04 PM