none
Windows 10 failed to load after sysprep

Question

• Hi all

Im Install win 10 ENT include all updates and software that i need.

after i do sysprep and capture image, i try to load my computer and its failed. (the same computer that i made image from him after sysprep)

the windows show me the windows logo screen, after  1 minute pass to new windows logo screen and it wrote me "Restarting" and he start bootloop with this description

i try to do many ways and i receive the same problem.

why?

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 5:53 AM

All replies

• Hi Chen Arman,

Are you using the latest Windows 10.1607 ISO? Have you customized the image in audit mode? Have you configured any answer file settings?

Please try to boot into safe mode then check the symptom again. Keep pressing "Shift" and restart the machine then choose "Troubleshoot", "Advanced", "Startup Settings", "Safe mode".

If it is available to login in safe mode, we could check the Event Viewer and setup*.log(C:\Windows\System32\Sysprep\Panther) for more information to troubleshoot this issue.

If it is not available to login in safe mode, we`d better to try to capture from another Windows 10 machine.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 3:03 AM