Exchange 2007 SP2 Unified Messaging UMSTARTUPMODE ? RRS feed

• Question

• hi everyone,

today one of our customers needed to integrate lync 2013 and Exchange 2007 UM. i tried to install and enable the certificate for UM Service and taks done with Success, but when i tried to set umstartupmode using the Set-UMServer i couldn't find the switch for that command. what is wrong really ? Exchange Server Version is 08.02.0176.002 which means server version is Exchange 2007 SP2 without any Rollup Updates installed.

Saturday, August 8, 2015 11:26 AM

Answers

• Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for your question.

As this problem is about  the UM on Exchange Server, we suggest you redirect this case by the following link:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/exchange/En-us/home?forum=exchangesvrunifiedmessaging

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding

If there are any questions regarding this issue, please be free to let me know.

Best Regard,

Jim

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by jim-xu Monday, August 24, 2015 11:31 AM
    Monday, August 10, 2015 6:31 AM

All replies

• anyone can help on this issue?

currently downloading and installing RU4 for Exchange 2007 SP2 and hope it works and resolves our Issue,

thanks everyone

Saturday, August 8, 2015 6:59 PM
  • Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for your question.

As this problem is about  the UM on Exchange Server, we suggest you redirect this case by the following link:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/exchange/En-us/home?forum=exchangesvrunifiedmessaging

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding

If there are any questions regarding this issue, please be free to let me know.

Best Regard,

Jim

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by jim-xu Monday, August 24, 2015 11:31 AM
    Monday, August 10, 2015 6:31 AM