Problem with Windows Live Mail RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows Live Mail as my email client.

If I wish to forward or reply to a received email, I usually try to delete all the included addresses at the top of the email and sometimes some of the content in the body of the email. Most times, if I highlight a block of text and/or an image and press the Delete key, nothing happens and the highlighted portion cannot be deleted. However, if I place the cursor at the end of some of the text and press the Backspace key, or place the cursor at the start of the text and press the Delete key, the text can then be deleted a character at a time.
    Sometimes, if I click the mouse to place the cursor at the start of text to be deleted at the top of the page, the display just jumps to the foot of the email page, instead of remaining at the initial position. If I scroll down the page and place the cursor at the foot the page (to delete some of the unnecessary additions) as soon as I click the mouse, the page jumps to the top again.
    This didn't happen when I used Outlook Express and Windows XP.......Does anyone have any idea why this happens and know of a 'cure' ?
    Monday, May 10, 2010 9:53 PM

Answers

All replies