none
SSRS 2017 - Print Error RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

Based on my understanding from this link, the new method requires certain browser.

What web browser are you using? We would suggest Edge or Chrome for better support.

Regards,

Lukas 

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 25, 2019 6:10 AM
  • Hi @Lukas,

Thanks for the response. I tried in Chrome and IE so far. I can print the report from IE (Version: 11) after clicking on "Proceed" button in warning screen posted in my question but in Chrome(Version: 78) it neither displays the warning nor prints the reports, it says document printed but it is not.

Monday, November 25, 2019 2:07 PM
  • From the error it looks like also could be problem from the corp net? We could add the site to white list and give a try.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 29, 2019 9:17 AM
  • Hi @Lukas,

Yes, tried adding the site to trusted site list but still its same error.

Friday, December 6, 2019 9:26 PM