none
Posready 2009 crush after Kaspersky scan RRS feed

• Question

• Hello my Pos Ready 2009 has crushed after scanning with Kaspersky. How can recover the system?
    • Edited by Kivi11 Saturday, March 28, 2020 2:50 PM
    Saturday, March 28, 2020 1:56 PM

Answers

• First, I wouldn't use Kaspersky. Second, you need the installation media to attempt to repair the system. Boot to the media and try to make a repair.

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Saturday, March 28, 2020 3:08 PM
  • If you were an OEM, you would use the POSReady 2009 DVD provided by Microsoft. You will have to going back to the distributor or OEM who built the machine to get the recovery media.

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Monday, March 30, 2020 2:59 PM

All replies

• First, I wouldn't use Kaspersky. Second, you need the installation media to attempt to repair the system. Boot to the media and try to make a repair.

Saturday, March 28, 2020 3:08 PM

Thanks I will use something else when my license period is over, how can I create an installation media?
    Sunday, March 29, 2020 7:22 AM
  • If you were an OEM, you would use the POSReady 2009 DVD provided by Microsoft. You will have to going back to the distributor or OEM who built the machine to get the recovery media.

Monday, March 30, 2020 2:59 PM