Skype for Business on iPhone RRS feed

• Question

• We have installed Skype for business on our users iPhones, the idea is that they should be able to answer calls when out of office.
    But it doesnt accept calls onless that the phone is unlocked and the Skype App is started.
    Not quit what I aspected, I hoped that we were able to answer calls from the lock screen.
    In Skype settings there is a option called "Mobil Integration" that sounds like what Im after, but it doesnt work.
    We are running iPhone X with iOS 12.3.1 og Skype 6.25.4.0004.

Jørgen Olesen

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 1:38 PM

All replies

• Hi

According this article, it seems the “Mobile Integration” option is the case.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/blog/2016/11/28/a-deeper-look-at-skype-for-business-integration-with-ios-callkit/

In my research, please check your mobility policy (Get-Csmobilitypolicy), “AllowSaveCallLogs” needs to be activated ($true), if not the Callkit Integration will not work.

Or you could try to disable and reenable the CallKit integration to see if it helps.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 18, 2019 3:14 AM
  • I have tested it on both a brand new out-of-box iphone with no policies applied and one with our sccm policies, and they behave exactly the same.

The article is nearly 3 years old, so many things could have changed since. 

Jørgen Olesen

Thursday, July 18, 2019 9:59 AM
  • Hi Jørgen,

It may have some updates during the three years.

Which CU version of Skype for Business server do you use? Have a try with the latest CU.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Shaw_Lu Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:31 AM
    Tuesday, July 23, 2019 6:08 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Monday, July 29, 2019 7:25 AM