A customer has the following wishes:
* Users may read work mail on their own (home use) devices
* Devices need to managed by Windows Intune, for remote wipe and password enforcement
* They have Windows Intune, with "mobile device management authority" set to Intune.
* They have Exchange 2010 running.
* Windows Intune is configured to use "domain.onmicrosoft.com". They do not have their domain name integrated in Intune.
* Users in Intune are created manually. They do not use DirSync or ADFS.
What do we need to manage the Android devices? Do we only need the Exchange connector, and can we then manage devices of users who set their email to sync with work? Can we also manage devices on which users only use the web interface of their work mail?
Thanks in advance!
If you found this post helpful, please “Vote as Helpful”.
If it answered your question, please “Mark as Answer”.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.