The following error is occurred when I install the Pro Engineer Software by using windows 7 RC / Vista Ultimate RRS feed

• Question

• Dear,

I am using and testing the Windows 7 RC (Ultimate) in our environment/ organization. . The following error is occurred when I install the Pro Engineer Software. This error has also occurred in Vista ultimate. 

The Following warning conditions arose during installation. These are informational warnings only:
    startup license server
    License Management was successfully installed, but could not be started. Refere to the logfile for details and error messages.
    The following service is also stop.

FLEXlm server for PTC   Stopped

Thursday, July 30, 2009 5:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This issue is more Pro Engineer related. Please understand that Pro Engineer is not a Microsoft product. We do not have much information on the software.

It is recommended to contact Pro Engineer Support to address the problem. Thank you for your understanding.

Pro Engineer Support

http://www.ptc.com/support/proengineer.htm

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope it helps.

• Marked as answer by M Tahir Ayub Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:56 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by M Tahir Ayub Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:57 AM
    Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:42 AM
  • Hi,

This issue is more Pro Engineer related. Please understand that Pro Engineer is not a Microsoft product. We do not have much information on the software.

It is recommended to contact Pro Engineer Support to address the problem. Thank you for your understanding.

Pro Engineer Support

http://www.ptc.com/support/proengineer.htm

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope it helps.

Thanks
    Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:58 AM